'Sea' for miles from the elevated position of Amelia's Point, a wonderful coastal apartment newly created as part of the Chy Albany collection in St Ives. Three spacious bedrooms, including the beautiful master suite, and two contemporary bathrooms offer luxury accommodation for up to six guests. The open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces offer the perfect holiday layout as guests dine in style, cook up delicious menus and relax in first-class comfort against the oh-so-blue sea views. To the rear, a private courtyard garden can be enjoyed from sun up to sun down. The award winning Porthminster beach is moments away where crystal clear waters meet white sands and the characterful harbour of St Ives is waiting to be discovered.
Cornish Gems are pleased to welcome Amelia's Point to the St Ives portfolio - soak up the spectacular views of St Ives bay from the elevated position
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Amelia's Point (named after the owner's daughter) is a split-level modern apartment located on the second and thirds floors of the original Chy Albany. Once inside, a central hallway leads you into the heart of the home, the open plan living, dining and kitchen. The owners have creatively blended soft coastal hues within the furnishings and chosen complimentary artwork and decoration to create a wonderful relaxing ambiance. With St Ives firmly on the food map, your holiday menus have never looked so good as you enjoy the catch of the day prepared in the state of the art kitchen and enjoyed with a cold glass of wine around the table. Whether sunny summer days or a winter weekend in Cornwall, gather in comfort and sink into the sofas watching the world sail by in the bay. Two of the three bedrooms are located on the lower floor, each beautifully dressed in the finest linens and fabrics, whilst the contemporary family bathroom completes the layout. Ascend to the oasis of private luxury within the master suite on the upper floor. This spectacular space guarantees jaw-dropping sea views from the private balcony and a wonderful sense of calm and light.
On Your Doorstep
Located to the rear of the apartment, on the ground floor, is an attractive landscaped courtyard garden. An allocated parking space is available with the apartment making day trips to explore the county an easy option, pack up a picnic and hit the coast road west discovering some of the most beautiful scenery in Cornwall. Closer to your holiday door, you are moments from the award winning white sands and crystal blue sea of Porthminster beach, from beach cafe to beachside fine dining this really is a very special corner of St Ives. A walk into the town (just a few minutes) leads you along the attractive seafront where you are soon immersed in the cafe culture, boutique shops and harbour hubbub of St Ives, there really is something for everyone.
Whether you are looking for an uber-stylish apartment for two or a unique family base, Amelia's Point really is a first class holiday home.
- From the parking space access is via the side of the house. There are then 8 slightly uneven steps up externally to the front door.
- Two internal flight of stairs.
- Choose from three luxury bedrooms located on the lower and upper floors
- Master bedroom suite: Upper floor: King bed, clothes storage, sea views, ensuite, balcony
- Bedroom two: Lower floor: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom three: Lower floor: Super king zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Luxury contemporary bathrooms
- Master bedroom: Upper floor: ensuite bath, separate shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Lower floor: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Utilities include: combination washing machine and tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the lower floor
- Ample relaxed seating
- Smart TV with full SKY TV package with movies and sports
- Smart speaker
- Large dining table and chairs
- Sea views
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Baby friendly - what's included
- One allocated parking space
- Travel cot
- Pet free
- Private landscaped garden
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- The welcome gift includes tea, ground coffee, milk, sugar, scones & jam, clotted cream fudge, orange juice, fresh flowers and more.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.