A luxury home, right on the beach!
What a location! Plum on the beach at Porthmeor, St Ives, Blue Waters has been flawlessly created for the ultimate luxury beachside holiday. Soak up the ever changing coastal views from sunrise to sunset, high tide to low tide and immerse yourself in the wonderful sense of light and space. Blue Waters offers 3 boutique bedrooms each with its own unique design twist and presented with luxury in mind. The open plan living, dining and kitchen space invites families and friends to come together whatever the occasion and whatever the season. A cinema room is located within the basement with doors opening onto the beach! ••• Please note there is development work taking place next to Blue Waters and a discount has been applied to affected dates. Please contact the office for further information.
Lovely property. Plenty of space and close to the centre. Views fantastic.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Follow the picture perfect streets of St Ives, past the harbour and through the historic downalong area to the stunning Porthmeor Beach, your holiday starts here! Blue Waters is set over 4 floors and has been professionally interior designed to showcase a pure, scaled back Scandinavian style oozing simplicity and understated elegance. The jaw dropping coastal scenes are captured at every opportunity, sit back and soak up the oh so blue view! Arrive into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space which welcomes the coastal holiday ambiance. The modern kitchen has all you could need for your beside the sea menus whilst the laid back dining area encourages the group to gather, eat, drink and chat. Relax in the comfortable sofas and watch the comings and goings of the beach life below. The beach basement level offers an oasis of calm with ample seating and an impressive cinema style TV for those cosy movie nights. Open the doors from this lower level and step out onto the sands, what could be better! A convenient shower room completes this floor offering a warm and welcome hose down post surf. The bedrooms are set on the upper 2 floors with generous master bedroom at the top of the house. All of the bedrooms are ensuite and have been dressed to impress.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the glass doors to your private balcony overlooking the sea and gaze down upon beach life and the golden sands of Porthmeor, St Ives. The basement level offers direct beach access! Whether you are new to the area or it has long been a family favourite, create your base at Blue Waters and dip in and out of life beside the sea. The beach is quite literally a hop and skip away where children can run free, dive into the surf and rockpool to their hearts content. Choose to stroll down to the harbour front and enjoy the comings and goings of the local fishing boats or head to any of the golden sand beaches all within walking distance. A collection of artisan cafes and coffee shops are scattered throughout the quieter Downalong area, guests will enjoy the luxury of the holiday base where popping out for a coffee or peaceful stroll becomes and easy option.
- There is a steep slope leading down under the archway to the courtyrad. There are approx 10 steps with handrail climbing up to the front door.
- Level access to the balcony from the living space.
- Blue Waters is set over 4 floors.Please note that the staircase leading to the basement is open plan from the kitchen area.
- There are 3 internal flights of stairs.
- Choose from 3 ensuite boutique bedrooms set over the first and second floors
- Master bedroom: 2nd floor. Super king bed, sea views
- Bedroom two: 1st floor. zip/lock bed, sea views
- Bedroom three: 1st floor. zip/lock bed
- Contemporary style bathrooms
- Master bedroom: wet room with shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom two: ensuite bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom three: Enclosed walk-in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Basement level shower room, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- There is also a small kitchenette within the basement level which includes a microwave, fridge and sink. This basement level offers direct access onto the beach!
- Utilities include: Integrated washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living and dining space
- Large wooden dining table with seating for 6 (bench seating and 3 dining chairs)
- Relaxed seating
- Large wall mounted TV
- Built in gas effect fire
- The beach basement: within the basement is a further seating area with 2 large sofas, built in gas effect fire, large cinema style TV, Bang and Olufsen wireless speaker
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Fibre broadband WiFi
- Travel cot
- Due to the bespoke design of the staircase, a stairgate cannot be fitted
- Cinema room within the basement
- Double doors directly onto the beach! Please note due to the sand shifting throughout the seasons, access to the beach may be restricted. If this is the case then further beach access within 300 yds!
- Whilst there is not parking directly at the property (due to height and width restrictions) A Cornwall Council Rover Ticket is provided for the nearest car park located approx 3 minute walk away
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- The top floor loft conversion/en suite bedroom is open plan to the stairwell and doesn't have a door.
- There is development work taking place next to Blue Waters. Please contact the office for further information.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.