A modern sea-view apartment oozing with style
Carbis is a spacious open plan apartment built with luxury in mind. It has been cleverly interior designed throughout creating a contemporary, welcoming and unique base from which to enjoy your break in St Ives. With views to impress, the uninterrupted 180 degree scene stretches across St Ives rooftops, Harbour and beaches, right up the North Cornish coast. Leave the car in your allocated parking space and wander from your holiday door to the harbour in moments. ••• Please note there is development work taking place near to Carbis. Please contact the office for further information.
We had a fabulous stay at Carbis. It was clean, spacious, comfortable and we loved the artwork. The best thing was the amazing panoramic view from the windows and balcony which exceeded all our high expectations and totally made the holiday for us. We would certainly stay here again. Thanks for a great holiday.
Upon entering Carbis the hallway immediately opens up into the spacious, contemporary open plan living, dining and kitchen area, a wonderful light filled space. The living area offers a large and extremely comfortable L shaped sofa, a great spot for a lazy morning coffee. A strategically placed arm chair and leather "easy" chair with footstool are in the window to take full advantage of the fabulous views. At the far end of the room the kitchen and dining area with circular glass dining table again enjoy the tempting view, your very own vantage spot for private dining. Each of the bedrooms have luxury beds for that all important restful nights sleep. The uber-chic bathrooms include Villeroy & Boch fittings.
On Your Doorstep
Carbis is perfect for couples and families seeking the ultimate St Ives luxury holiday apartment boasting incredible views, with all the delights of St Ives on your doorstep. The all important designated parking space is a real bonus along with the sit out balcony. Godrevy Terrace itself benefits from an elevated position boasting outstanding 180 degree views that stretch from Porthmeor beach, across The Island, St Ives Harbour, Porthminster, Godrevy and beyond. Rest assured views in St Ives do not get better than this!
Guests will enjoy the luxury of the location where popping out for the paper or take away supper becomes part of holiday life. From the apartment follow your nose down to the harbour front and take in the comings and goings of this bustling coastal town or head to the beaches of Porthmeor or Porthgwidden. Food lovers are well considered with St Ives firmly on the map as a mecca for fine restaurants and artisan cafes. The versatility of West Cornwall really does offer something for everyone, explore the myth and legend of Land's End, the golden sand and surf of Sennen or enjoy an alfresco cultural experience at the Minnack Theatre.
- 10 external steps to front door, one internal flight of stairs to 1st floor
- Level balcony
- No internal stairs
- Bedroom 1: 5ft king size bed, two wooden bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, free standing full length mirror, white wooden ottoman/blanket box, hairdryer, 6 drawer wooden side table with mirror and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: A twin room offering 2 x 3ft single wooden slatted beds, bedside table and lamp, 7 drawer chest of drawers with mirror, tall slender wooden clothes rail, Smart TV
- Main family bathroom offers shower with glass door, rectangular ceramic wash hand basin, heated towel rail, toilet, large wall mirror, shaver socket
- En-suite bathroom facilities include bath with shower over, rectangular ceramic wash hand basin, heated towel rail, toilet, large wall mirror and shaver socket
- Both bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Modern, integrated kitchen with high gloss white units complemented with a polished slate worktop
- Large fridge/freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine and a starter set of coffee pods
- Fan assisted oven
- 5 ring gas hob
- Kettle and 4 slice toaster
- DAB radio
- Utilities include: combined washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spacious, open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Large and extremely comfortable, L shaped sofa,
- Wall mounted flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Arm chair
- Leather "easy" chair with footstool
- The dining area offers a circular glass dining table with 4 funky coloured dining chairs
- Bluetooth speaker
- Outstanding 180 degree panoramic views that stretch across St Ives Town, Harbour, beaches and beyond!
- Designated parking space for 1 vehicle
- Front-facing sit out balcony with folding bistro table and 2 chairs
- Travel cot
- One well behaved dog is welcomed
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note there is development work taking place near to Carbis. Please contact the office for further information.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage