Feel right at home at Heather Cove and check-in to this luxury Gem created just for two, whatever the season. A stunning tranquil setting nestled at the foot of St Agnes Beacon sets the scene for a memorable stay as days are spent exploring the natural beauty of North Cornwall before retiring to your haven of calm complete with bubbling hot tub. Heather Cove is set over a single level and offers a luxury bedroom, indulgent bathroom and open plan kitchen/dining area and living space. The nearby Cornish beaches of Chapel Porth and Trevaunance Cove can be accessed on foot from your holiday door or day trip up and down the coast taking in the hot spots including Porthtowan, Newquay, St Ives and Padstow.
Cottage location was even more special than pictures suggested. The views were fab!
Follow the leafy lanes of North Cornwall and arrive at the tucked away seclusion of Heather Cove. This once forgotten farm stone barn has been lovingly transformed with luxury in mind. Step into the hall and lead straight into the open plan dining and kitchen space. Unplug from everyday life and enjoy cooking up hearty holiday meals using the freshest of Cornish ingredients. Leading into the living area, cosy up on the sofa with a good book and simply enjoy the peace and quiet Heather Cove promises. Lead into the spacious bedroom with super king bed and attractive rural views from every window, enjoy lazy starts to the day after a jolly good night's sleep under luxury linens. The indulgent bathroom offers the perfect place to freshen for the day ahead or soak away the salt and sun kissed skin under the rain shower. The owners have thoughtfully provided a collection of books, games and maps making it even easier to map out your days from Heather Cove.
On Your Doorstep
Step outside your holiday door and breathe in the fresh air, with only the wildlife to disturb, the private setting invites you to switch off. A bubbling hot tub is perfectly placed to capture those glorious sunset skies and spend quality time together. Guests are welcome to explore the surrounding fields extending your outside area and offering a playground for dogs to play. The nearest beach to Heather Cove is Chapel Porth which guests can visit on foot within a 20 minute walk leading across the fields and down the valley. Chapel Porth is a picturesque spot run by the National Trust which they describe as 'a wild and cosy beach, rich in heritage and legend'. The tempting cafe is well worth a visit for artisan coffee and cake. St Agnes can also be accessed on foot within a 30-40 minute walk or short hop in the car. This local village offers a host of places to eat including Driftwood Spars pub down by the beach and many more cafes, pubs and cool bars. Trevaunance Cove is a stunning sandy cove and popular with local surfers who brave the Atlantic rollers. The mining landscape adds to the drama of this magical stretch of coastline as retired chimney stacks litter the cliffs and the rich red earth local to the area. Wheal Coates is very nearby, a historic tin mine ruin overlooking the sea offering some of the most stunning seascapes in the county - don't forget your camera! Other nearby beaches include Porthtowan, Portreath and Trevellas.
However you like to holiday, Heather Cove and the local area has so much to offer. From adventure weekends packed with surfing and walking experiences to those oh so lazy days far from the bustle of home.
- There is level access from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access throughout the inside and the garden space.
- Super king bed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside tables with lamps
- 32" Smart TV
- DVD player
- Deep bath
- Separate raindrop shower with hand held attachment
- Wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- CD, USB, Bluetooth speaker
- Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- 48" Smart TV
- Large 2 seater grey sofa
- Traditional log burner
- Nest of tables
- Collection of books and games
- A dining table with 2 dining chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Private hot tub- Please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Private off road parking
- Heather Cove welcomes one well behaved dog to stay
- Sun loungers
- Underfloor heating
- Travel cot, please request if required
- Highchair, please request if required
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore St Agnes / Perranporth / Callestick and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage