Experience coastal luxury from Ocean's Edge, an outstanding holiday home located moments from the characterful fishing town of Looe, east Cornwall. Soak up the views from the prominent position looking out across the sparkling blue waters of the bay to the iconic Looe island. This modern home oozes luxury and offers 4 sumptuous bedrooms (including 2 superior bedrooms), 3 contemporary bathrooms and first-class social spaces including a tiered terrace leading to a bubbling hot tub and al fresco dining area. Step out from your door to the beaches, including Hannafore and Looe beaches, and the harbour and while away your days (with ice cream in hand) getting to know this magical corner of the county and the quintessential harbour town. Ocean’s Edge is also available as a Sleeps 4 and Sleeps 2 during off-season.
High spec modern house with a 'wow' factor.
Ocean's Edge is a semi-detached three storey modern house located in a much sort after area of the town. Once inside, Oceans Edge is flooded with natural light and a wonderful sense of space and calm ready for you to start your memorable Cornish Gems holiday. The ground floor offers a spacious sitting room where guests can relax together after a day on the beach, can find a favourite film on the smart TV or simply enjoy the peace as the rest of the house is busy around you. The modern kitchen is a chef's dream and Looe provides the very best local ingredients for your holiday menu including fresh fish of course, landed the same day. The dining table welcomes lavish dinners, breakfast on the go or a morning coffee. Ascend to the first floor and choose from the collection of 3 bedrooms each with their own unique appeal from the luxury linens to the bespoke artwork and colour palette, this also includes a superior bedroom with bi-fold doors to luxury balcony. At the top of the house, the master suite is truly luxurious with a private Juliet balcony looking out to sea and indulgent ensuite bathroom with striking free-standing Saneux bath tub, crafted from crushed mineral marble.
On Your Doorstep
From the living and dining spaces, slide back the bi-fold doors for the ultimate inside/outside ambiance. Oceans Edge has wonderful tiered terraces where guests can soak in the hot tub, dine al fresco and soak up that Cornish sun. There are many beaches to explore from your holiday door. Hannafore beach is just in front of the Ocean's Edge, a beautiful beach for those halcyon days. Looe beach is on the edge of the town and at low tide reveals a wide stretch of sand leading round to the pier and mouth of the river. Talland Bay is just 3 miles along the coast, offering further areas to discover and enjoy the beach life in Cornwall. If you are new to the east coast or it has long been a favourite spot, the natural landscape and striking views are hard to beat. Grab your camera and step out along the South East Coast paths which are accessed from the end of the road, what better way to see the coastline heading towards Polperro, a characterful harbour village or 3 miles up towards Seaton, an attractive bay popular for watersports. The town of Looe itself is steeped in maritime history and is proud of its fishing heritage. Watch the daily catch being hauled straight onto the quay and watch the boats chug in and out, with a pasty in hand of course! If fine Cornish food is part of your plans then Michelin guide entry restaurant "The Sardine Factory" and 'The Sea Kitchen' restaurants are both walking distance from the house. Whether hopping from a cool cafe to the beach or enjoying the local pubs, Looe has something for all ages making it a super destination for family holidays, celebration weekends or just losing yourself in the Cornish way of life for a while.
- Due to the location, there are 16 steps up from the parking area to the front door.
- Level access from the inside onto the terrace, there are then steps up between each tiered terrace.
- Two internal flights of stairs.
- Choose from 4 luxury bedrooms located on the first and second floors
- Bedroom one: 2nd floor: A spacious super king bed, ample clothes storage, Juliet balcony, sea views, ensuite, built-in media streaming and smart tv
- Bedroom two: 1st floor: King size bed, ample clothes storage, sea views, balcony, Smart TV and Xbox, ensuite
- Bedroom three: 1st floor: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), ample clothes storage, Smart TV
- Bedroom four: 1st floor: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), ample clothes storage, built-in media streaming, smart tv
- Bedroom one: 2nd floor: Ensuite bathroom with free-standing Saneux bath, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom two: 1st floor: Ensuite walk-in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: 1st floor: Deep bath, walk-in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- A modern open plan kitchen located on the ground floor
- Induction hob
- Electric oven
- Combi microwave/oven
- Double fridge/freezer
- Nespresso magimix coffee machine for coffee pods
- Wine cooler
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Built-in media streaming
- Utility room located on the ground floor: washer/dryer, iron with iron board
- Located on the ground floor
- 55 inch Smart TV with Netflix and Google Play
- Ample relaxed seating
- Remote controlled blinds
- Log burner
- Built-in media streaming
- Sea views
- Access to the ground floor terrace
- Large dining table with seating for 8 guests
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Tavel cot
- Underfloor heating
- Parking for 2 cars
- Pod point Solo 7kw T2 arch 3 tethered electric car charger
- Hot tub - Please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome
- Enclosed garden
- Outside tap
- Integral speaker system
- Charcoal BBQ
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by an external luxury property management company.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Ocean’s Edge is also available as a Sleeps 4 and Sleeps 2 during off-season.
Explore Looe and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage