A Scandi-inspired apartment, just 20 metres away from Gylly Beach
Ocean's Eleven is a flawless, sea view apartment, located opposite the Blue Flag beach of Gyllingvase, in Falmouth. Impeccably designed, think pared back Scandi-inspired interiors, the finest bedding and fresh, ocean vibes. Choose from three boutique bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and enjoy the private balcony with views of the sparkling blue sea. The popular waters of Gyllyngvase beach are a short stroll away, inviting sunrise swims, sun-drenched afternoons and beach adventures, or hop across to the sandy beaches of Maenporth and Swanpool. The cosmopolitan town of Falmouth is waiting to be discovered, and from the nautical heritage of the Maritime Museum, the independent shops and artisan cafes, to the plethora of boat trips and watersports, this colourful town offers something for everyone. Don't miss the Tall Ships Regatta and Falmouth Shanty Festival!
A beautiful apartment, fabulous balcony - lovely plants and so warm and sheltered. Fabulous location. Will definitely be back.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Ocean's Eleven is a single storey apartment located on the first floor of The Liner, a beautiful collection of apartments styled on the luxury appeal of a coastal cruiser. Arrive into the central hallway that leads to the open plan living, dining and kitchen space - the hub to your holiday where the days itinerary is mapped out over lazy breakfasts, delicious Cornish food is enjoyed around the dining table and relaxed evenings are spent catching up on valuable time with friends and family in the serene, light-filled living space. Three sumptuous bedrooms have been thoughtfully interior designed to evoke the coastal colours of the area. The master ensuite bedroom offers private balcony access to step out and gaze on the ever-changing sea views. Two further bedrooms can be presented as a twin or king bed option offering a versatile choice for groups of friends or family.
On Your Doorstep
The private balcony wraps across the living space and master bedroom of Ocean's Eleven and offers views of the sea across the wild grass rooftop and to St Antony's Head in the distance. This sheltered space is a real sun-trap and is tucked away from the road. Morning sun sets the scene for a quiet morning with a freshly brewed coffee on the relaxed outdoor sofa whilst two sun loungers tempt sun-drenched afternoons with a good book in hand. Gylly beach is just 20 metres away and what better extension to your holiday space than the soft white sand and crystal clear salty waters. Flip from bed to beach in moments. Gylly beach cafe is on your doorstep and well worth a visit whether the order is hot chocolates all round, a celebration supper or simply chips on the beach. Tidal Coffee pop-up is an excellent option for a barista prepared coffee in the morning, parked just along from The Liner. For a mouth-watering selection of more places to eat, enjoy the choices of Falmouth town. Smart bars, cool cafes and local pubs combine to place Falmouth firmly on the foodie map. If watersports are on the agenda then hire kayaks, head out on a day sail, try your hand at Paddleboarding or head to the north coast for surfing waves. The Fal River ferries offer a timetable of trips heading up the river to Truro, across to Flushing or to the picture perfect town of St Mawes. The south west coastal path leads from Gylly beach around to Swanpool beach where the tempting Hooked on the Rocks serves up delicious food.
The south coast is a joy to explore in any season and the backdrop of Ocean's Eleven promises a luxury holiday to remember.
- Ocean's Eleven is a single storey apartment located on the 1st floor. There is lift access to the property.
- Choose from three bedrooms
- Bedroom one: King bed, clothes storage, hairdryer, sea views, 43” uhd 4K hdr smart tv, doors to balcony, ensuite
- Bedroom two: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom three: King zip/link bed (this can be set as a twin if required), clothes storage
- Bedroom one: Ensuite shower room with large rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A fully fitted open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Bosch electric fan oven
- Induction hob
- Wine fridge
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- 50” Panasonic ultra hdr 4K led tv
- Alexa bluetooth speaker
- Two seater sofa
- Four seater sofa
- Full height doors to the balcony
- Large dining table with bench seating and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Allocated parking for one car
- Walk to the beach in seconds
- Outdoor relaxed seating
- Two sun loungers
- Underfloor heating
- Travel cot and highchair
- Lockable surf store on the ground floor
- Complimentary use of 2 stand up paddleboards and 2 life jackets to be used on Gylly beach.
- Communal shower within the grounds - perfect for sandy feet!
- Lift access to the first floor
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Mobile reception (depending on your provider) can be limited within the apartment but improves on the balcony area.
- The Liner development does not permit the use of barbecues in the building or in the grounds of the property.
Explore Falmouth / Flushing / Helford and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.