Sea Pink is a cool coastal apartment located opposite Falmouth's much loved beach, Gyllyngvase. Made for the bay-dreamers and wrapped up in laid back luxury, guests will love flipping between the sea shore to your holiday door in seconds. The Gems Interiors team have worked their magic throughout Sea Pink, thoughtfully combining texture and neutral tones to create an organic feel. The light-filled yet cosy spaces are perfect for finding a serene moment, and from your ‘top deck’ position, the far reaching ocean views are utterly incredible.
Just how a holiday experience should be. Easy, smooth and speedy booking process. Informed at all the right moments to allow for a relaxed start, access to the property and end of stay. Courtesy call appreciated. Felt in safe hands at all points to allow for a brilliant holiday in fantastic accommodation.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Inspired by the prow of a ship breaking through the waves, the exterior of the Liner development reflects Falmouth's maritime spirit, a hint at the coastal delights to come. Step inside your seaside sanctuary and lead into the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, where the coastal scene is framed by full height glass doors. Whether you opt for fresh crab sandwich lunches or a crisp glass of white after dinner, the balcony constantly beckons you with its endless ocean views. The stylish modern kitchen is fully fitted with everything you could need to cook up a delicious Cornish supper. With an abundance of fresh local produce available on your doorstep, cooking becomes a real joy at Sea Pink. And after a hearty meal, the cool, calm living area is a treat for sleepy guests. Sink into the spacious sofa before planning where to go for cocktails, and long after the sun has set, retire to the beautifully curated bedrooms. From hints of blue paired with french rattan furniture, to the soft and natural pinks of a Cornish sunset, each bedroom has been individually designed with it’s own subtle colour palette.
On Your Doorstep
If you can bear to leave Sea Pink for the day, you needn’t go far; the white sands of Gyllyngvase beach are on your doorstep. This sheltered blue flag beach is a perfect spot for swimming and paddle-boarding, tempting families and watersports lovers from far and wide. Children will love exploring the rock pools at low tide and guests of all ages will just adore sun-downers at Gylly Beach Cafe. Cosmopolitan Falmouth is also a joy to explore. From the plethora of shops and galleries to the cute as a button cafes and restaurants offering everything from italian to African to the freshest of seafood on the waterfront. Must visit attractions include the National Maritime Museum, where you can view Falmouth harbour from 100ft lookout tower, or descend to the impressive underwater gallery and watch coastal creatures float by. If day trips are on the agenda, Trebah Gardens is a beautiful sub tropical valley garden bursting with exotic blooms, and the South West Coast Path promises impressive scenes in winter and sea pink covered headlands in summer.
- Sea Pink is a single storey apartment located on the 4th floor. There is lift access to the property.
- Choose from three luxury, interior designed bedrooms
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, ample clothes storage, sea views, access to balcony, ensuite
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/link bed, ample clothes storage
- Bedroom three: King zip/link bed, ample clothes storage
- Master bedroom: Ensuite with shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Bosch fridge/freezer
- Bosch built in microwave
- Bosch built in oven with induction hob
- Wine cooler
- Utilities include: Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ample relaxed seating for all
- A spacious open plan area with sea views and access to the balcony
- Dining table and chairs with seating for all
- Corner sofa and armchair
- Smart TV
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- EV charger
- Sea views
- Allocated parking for one car
- There is a Co-op on the ground floor of The Liner
- Walk to the beach in seconds
- Underfloor heating
- Travel cot and highchair
- Lockable surf store on the ground floor
- Communal shower within the grounds - perfect for sandy feet!
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Mobile reception (depending on your provider) can be limited within the apartment but improves on the balcony area.
- The Liner development does not permit the use of barbecues in the building or in the grounds of the property
- There is a 2.2 metre height limit for parking and no visitor parking
Explore Falmouth / Flushing / Helford and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.