A beautiful, contemporary home settled above the River Gannel
Part of the Woodlands collection settled above the sparkling tidal waters of the River Gannel, Paradise View combines stunning coastal scenery with inspiring interior design. Four sumptuous bedrooms, three luxurious bathrooms and wonderfully curated outdoor areas, including a bubbling hot tub, make for a stand-out Cornish holiday. Impeccably styled with statement lighting, deep tones and dreamy textures, Paradise View is just as impressive as the magical location in which it resides. From the ever-changing tides and wildlife of the River Gannel, to the soft sand of Crantock and surf energy of Fistral, there is a pocket of paradise for every kind of bay-dreamer. ***Please note that Paradise View is a Friday changeover***
Cornish Gems are thrilled to welcome Paradise View to the portfolio of coastal Gems. A beautifully stylish home set in a unique pocket of Cornwall.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Hot Tub
Arrive through the private gates for Woodlands and into the ground floor of this three storey home. Airy and light, yet wonderfully warm and inviting, the entrance area leads on to the first two bedrooms and family bathroom. The cinema/bar room adopts a deeper colour palette, creating drama and cosiness in winter. And in the summer, open the glass doors out to the terrace, where an impressive outdoor kitchen and tempting hot tub is sure to be the setting for many drawn out summer evenings. On the first floor, the contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and living area with balcony oozes with rare quality and is the perfect layout for laid back holiday days with family and friends. Ascend once more to the top floor, where the views just get better. From the master bedroom gaze out over the estuary all the way to Crantock beach, and over to the luscious fields across the river. After balmy beach days or windswept walks along the coast path, is there anything better than a long soak? The luxurious master ensuite flaunts a deep, free standing bath and wonderful views.
On Your Doorstep
From the ground floor, step through the full height glass doors onto the decked terrace area and take in that fresh Cornish air. With a spacious, bubbling hot tub and inviting al fresco dining area, families will cherish mealtimes and cocktail evenings together within this outdoor oasis. From your holiday door, the estuary is only a few moments walk. Spot the egrets feeding at low tide, watch the horses gallop by and the locals potter about their boats. From paddle boarding to sailing, there is plenty of opportunity to take to the water here, or simply enjoy a stroll across the sand when the tide goes out. Fistral and Crantock beaches promise fantastic surf and wonderful stretches of golden sand. And if dining out is the highlight of your holiday, you are well placed on Pentire Headland. The Fish House at Fistral and Lewinnick Lodge offer great food with an even better view. If the wider north coast calls you, there is so much to discover. Experience the variety of Cornwall's coastline by visiting the famous Seven Bays, including Harlyn and Trevone, pop along to Padstow's picturesque harbour, or take in the breathtaking views at Bedruthan Steps.
- From the car parking area, access through the front door is level
- Paradise View is set over three floors, there are two bedrooms on the ground floor, and two bedrooms on the second floor
- There are two flights of stairs, each with 14 steps
- Choose from 4 bedrooms located on the first and third floors.
- Master bedroom: 2nd floor, king bed, built-in wardrobes, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, 50" Samsung TV, views of the river, ensuite.
- Bedroom two: 2nd floor, super king bed (this can be set as a twin if requested), clothes storage, bedside tables, 50" Samsung TV, ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 3: Ground floor, super king bed (this can be set as twins if requested), clothes storage, 1 bedside table, 32" Samsung Smart TV.
- Bedroom 4: Ground floor, super king bed (this can be set as twins if requested), built-in wardrobe, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, 32" Samsung TV, access to the outdoor terrace area and river views.
- Master bedroom ensuite: 3rd floor, walk through waterfall shower, separate free standing bath, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC, views of the river and out to Crantock beach.
- Bedroom 2 ensuite: 2nd floor, shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC.
- Family bathroom: Ground floor, bath with shower over bath, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC.
- WC: 1st floor, wash hand basin, WC.
- A modern, fully-fitted kitchen
- Gaggenau oven
- Induction hob
- Large, built in fridge-freezer
- Combi microwave oven
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- De'Longhi bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Kitchen Aid blender
- Separate utility room on ground floor with: wine fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, second fridge/freezer, iron and ironing board and clothes airer.
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the second floor.
- A large five-seater corner sofa
- 3 armchairs
- Smart fireplace. Please note the fireplace is for aesthetics only and is not available to be used by guests.
- LG 65" Smart TV
- Sonos sound bar
- Coffee table
- Large balcony area with double egg hanging chair, coffee table with chairs and views of the River Gannel.
- Seperate snug room with 65" LG TV and Soundbar
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Bubbling hot tub - Please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- Balcony with seating and coffee table
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Swing seat
- Pet free
- Hot tub
- Large BBQ with rotisserie
- Parking within the gated driveway for 2 cars
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed in house by Cornish Gems.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of welcome gift for our guests. For more details on the options available, please click here.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.