Cornish Gems are delighted to welcome Porthminster Townhouse to the luxury portfolio. Offering stylish accommodation in central St Ives for up to 10 guests, enjoy 5 bedrooms, beautiful social spaces and attractive outside space with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
We enjoyed a very happy holiday at Porthminster Townhouse sharing our time between exploring the town and beaches and spending afternoons by the pool. Thank you Cornish Gems!
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Swimming Pool
Step inside the wonderful open spaces of this beautiful Georgian townhouse set over 3 floors all set to impress for a very special holiday. Offering a considered fusion of traditional style with more modern Scandinavian chic, gather as a family or group in all seasons and immerse yourself in Cornish luxury. Arrive in to a spacious hallway with ample storage for all the holiday kit and lead into the light and welcoming kitchen and dining space. Dine in style around the large dining table with bench seating and enjoy good conversation and time with friends and family. The modern kitchen offers all you could need to fuel the holiday makers! A relaxed sitting room has been thoughtfully styled and offers views of the blue bay of St Ives. Movie fans will love the newly created cinema room with large flat screen tv. The central staircase gracefully ascends to the first and second floors, a stunning Georgian spiral staircase. The bedrooms are located across the upper floors each with a unique Scandinavian style with luxury beds and bedding. The bathrooms are no less considered with modern design against the more traditional features.
On Your Doorstep
From the kitchen door, 24 steps lead up to the terraced garden at the rear where a large garden dining table and chairs welcomes al fresco dining. A seasonal outdoor pool will keep all the guests happy, take a dip before breakfast and enjoy the oasis of luxury. **please note that since the images were taken, the grass area and wendy house has been removed and the outside area has been much improved, updated images will follow ** Porthminster Townhouse offers a plum location within St Ives. The white sands and azure blue sheltered waters of Porthminster Beach are moments away or enjoy the rolling surf of Porthmeor Beach. Stroll from your holiday door down into the hubbub of St Ives and immerse yourself in the comings and goings of harbour life from the local fishing and pleasure boats that potter about to the harbour side eateries and bars offering a taste of Cornwall. St Ives and the West of Cornwall has so much to offer visitors from old fashioned days at the beach, surfing the waves, walking the South West coastpath to simply enjoying the coastal ambience. Day trips to the South coast come highly recommend as you discovered secret coves and the more tranquil waterways of Falmouth and The Lizard.
- There is access from parking at the front to the door.
- The garden is terraced behind the house with 24 steps leading up from the kitchen.
- The house is set over 3 floors.
- There are 3 internal flights of stairs (17 steps to 1st floor and 14 steps to 2nd floor) plus separate staircase to kitchen wing.
- Bed 1 (First floor, front facing) Super king bed, TV, bathroom on this floor shared with Bedroom 3 (separate freestanding bath and shower)
- Bed 2 (Top floor, front facing) King size, TV, shower room, shared with Bedroom 4
- Bed 3 (First floor, rear facing) Super king zip and Link, bathroom on this floor shared with Bedroom 1 (separate freestanding bath and shower)
- Bed 4 (Top floor, rear facing) Super king zip and Link, shower room, shared with Bedroom 2
- Bed 5 (Above kitchen, separate stairs to access) king zip and Link, TV, bathroom on this floor next to this bedroom, not shared with another bedroom.
- Bedroom 5: Bathroom with bath, shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Family bathroom: first floor with clawfoot bath, separate shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Shower room: second floor with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- There is a cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC on the ground floor.
- A fully fitted kitchen with dining space, perfect for holiday get togethers
- Double electric oven
- Induction hob
- Integrated microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods and milk frother
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- Bose speaker
- A beautifully sunny living space overlooking St Ives Bay where guests can gather as a group.
- A comfortable living room with large sofa and 55" TV
- Open real fire (with guard)
- Separate snug room with 40" TV
- Sky TV
- Dining table with dining chairs and bench seating
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Travel cot
- Stairgate (please note that the stairgate can be only be set up between the door, and not the stairs)
- Seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool (28 degrees) The pool is available from Easter to the October half term each year (inclusive)
- Sun loungers
- Outside table and chairs
- 2 dogs are welcomed
- Walk to the beach in moments
- Private allocated parking for 2 cars, 1 to the front and 1 to the rear of the house
- Explore St Ives
- Day trips around West Cornwall
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- The pool is available from Easter to the October half term each year (inclusive)
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.