Sandy Feet St Ives Town & Beaches
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Dogs 1
Sandy Feet offers a pocket of zen within vibrant St Ives. Just a pebbles throw from the golden sands Porthmeor Beach, this beautifully styled cottage is an oasis for a small family or group of four friends. The cottage is awash with chic nautical details and natural light, setting the scene for a serene seaside staycation in Cornwall. Stroll from your holiday door through St Ives' charming narrow streets, and arrive at the famous harbour in moments. With two stylish bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and a dreamy open plan living area, Sandy Feet makes the perfect beach-side base for four people. ***Please note there is development work taking place near to Sandy Feet. Please contact the office for further information.
Cornish Gems are so pleased to welcome Sandy Feet to the luxury portfolio of beautiful coastal cottages - fall in love with the sights and sounds of beautiful St Ives.
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
This wonderful on-the-beach home is set over three floors, and enjoys a tucked away location within much-loved St Ives. Arrive into the inviting living, dining and kitchen area, which offers plenty of space to gather together and enjoy each others company. Get lost in the book you've been meaning to read on the marine blue sofa, enjoy a crisp white wine and nibbles around the marble-topped table, or cook up the catch of the day in the modern kitchen. Fresh white walls and coastal art make a calm and uplifting environment, setting the tone for your whole stay in slow-paced Cornwall. Heading upstairs, the first floor contains the first of the two bedrooms and a modern shower room. Subtle sea creature wallpaper and pops of pretty pink textiles create a characterful place to relax in after sun drenched days on the coast. On the top floor, the master bedroom oozes quality with stylish oak furniture, thoughtful touches and a modern en suite complete with a tempting bath tub.
On Your Doorstep
There’s a reason why holiday makers visit this far west location time and time again. From the inspiring art scene including Tate St Ives and Barbra Hepworth’s museum, to the sheltered bays and boutique shops, the pretty port of St Ives ticks all the boxes, making it a great location for all generations. Porthmeor beach is just moments away; in the summer there are days of fun to be had on the golden sands, whilst in mid winter enjoy the drama of Atlantic swells with a steaming hot chocolate in hand. Boat trips around the bay offer a unique view of the coast from the water, or you could try your hand at a plethora of watersports. The array of quirky shops and cool eateries are there to be explored leisurely on foot, but if you're looking to venture to wider west cornwall, hop on the most picturesque coastal train ride to St Earth, where you can find a connecting train to stunning Penzance.
End your Cornwall holiday with cherished memories, a love for St ives and of course, 'sandy feet'.
- There are 4 steps up to the front door.
- From the car parking space, there are two ways to the front door: one way is approx 8 steps down, or you can walk around with no steps from parking.
- Choose from two bedrooms located on the 2nd and 1st floors
- Bedroom one: King bed, clothes storage, ensuite
- Bedroom two: King zip/lock bed, clothes storage.
- First floor: Shower room: shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom one: Ensuite bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Utilities include: Washing machine, ironing board, iron.
Living and Dining
- An open plan living and dining space
- Ample relaxed seating
- 32" Smart TV
- Dining table with 4 dining chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Allocated parking for 1 medium sized car to the rear of the house (on Rope Walk) The space measures 2.3 metres wide
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Welcomes one well behaved dog
- Walk to the beach
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note there is development work taking place near to Sandy Feet. Please contact the office for further information.
What to Expect
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.