A pristine home packed with coastal appeal
Relive those halcyon beach days from the first-class haven of Sandyford, located moments from the golden sand dunes and rolling surf of Holywell Bay. This newly created Cornish-built contemporary coastal home has been architect designed to evoke a striking art-deco style and offer a wonderful sense of space and light for luxury coastal holidays. Sandyford offers four beautifully presented bedrooms, two bathrooms and generous social spaces where guests can relax, dine and reconnect away from the bustle of everyday life. The natural energy of Holywell Bay is a short stroll away and is waiting to be explored with its wide expanse of sand, popular surf breaks and miles of coastal pathways. Day trips to St Ives, Padstow and away down to the west are easily planned from the superb location of this oh-so-stylish Gem.
Beautiful property - immaculately presented.
Sandyford is part of the exclusive collection at The Rocks which have been sensitively created for lovers of luxury and the Cornish way of life. Once inside, this modern house offers a reverse level layout with the bedrooms on the ground floor and living space on the first floor. The interior style of Sandyford comes from the heart of its owners who have thoughtfully personalised each bedroom from warm mustard and sapphire blues of the master bedroom to the soft sage and whites of the twin rooms. The bathrooms are no less considered with the finest fixtures and fittings, perfect for that post-beach shower. Climb the stairs to the first floor and step into the generous open-plan living, dining and kitchen space with feature full height glass windows and balcony doors offering that New York loft style of living and perfectly framing the sand dune views. There is so much room for everyone to to live the holiday highlife as children play and relax in the living area whilst adults chit-chat over the breakfast bar and dine in style at the smart table and chairs. The large enviable Treyone kitchen offers all the kitchenalia you could need to create your holiday menus, with a Cornish twist of course. A corner seating area invites a little quiet time with a favourite book as the others in the party hit the beach. A convenient utility room and cloakroom with WC complete the first floor layout.
On Your Doorstep
From the first floor, slide back the full height glass doors and step out to the salty fresh air of the balcony offering views down towards the sea through the sand dunes. The ground floor offers a paved terrace that wraps around the house with relaxed seating options (also accessed from the front facing bedrooms) and outside dining table with chairs. For bodyboards and beach kit, the outside sheds offer lockable storage. A side gate leads from The Rocks down onto the pathway leading towards the beach, from holiday door to sandy shore in just a few moments. Holywell Bay is a favourite amongst visitors and locals who enjoy the wide open space of the beach, tucked away nooks within the sand dunes and breathtaking scenery, much of which can be spotted in BBC's Poldark. The beach is fully life-guarded in the summer and offers a local surf-club. The walkers in the party will be spoilt for choice heading up and over the headland towards Polly Joke and Crantock beaches. North Cornwall offers so many wonderful places to eat and drink whether you prefer the fine-dining options of Padstow or more artisan menus of the local pubs. Newquay is moments away and a buzzing backdrop for children and adults to soak up the surf culture.
Sandyford is just as perfect in the cooler months for windswept beach walks and hearty suppers as for those lazy summer days flipping from holiday home to shoreline.
- From the parking spaces, there are approx 6 steps down to the front door.
- Level access from the inside onto the upstairs balcony.
- Sandyford is reverse level layout with the bedrooms on the ground floor and living space on the first floor
- One internal flight of stairs with 13 steps with a handrail.
- Choose from four beautiful bedrooms located on the ground floor
- Bedroom one: King size bed, clothes storage, bedside tables, doors to the paved terrace, 42" Smart TV, armchair, hairdryer
- Bedroom two: King size bed, clothes storage, bedside tables, doors to the paved terrace, 40" Smart TV, armchair, hairdryer, dressing table and stool
- Bedroom three: A twin bedded room, clothes storage, 31" Smart TV, hairdryer
- Bedroom four: A twin bedded room, clothes storage, 42" Smart TV, hairdryer
- Master bedroom: Shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: ground floor: Deep bath, seperate rain drop shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC located on the first floor
- A large modern fully fitted kitchen
- Double electric oven
- Induction hob
- Integrated, energy efficient fridge/freezer
- De Longhi Dolce Gusto coffee machine for large coffee pods
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Breakfast bar with 4 stools
- Utilities: A seperate utility room located on the first floor with energy efficient washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board
- A large open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the first floor
- Two x three seater sofas
- Large cuddle chair
- 64" Smart TV
- DVD player
- X Box
- DAB Digital Radio
- Sky Q
- Seating area within the corner window with two seater sofa and armchair
- Occasional tables
- Collection of board games, book and DVD's
- Wonderful views of Holywell Bay sand dunes and the sea
- Large dining table with six chairs
- Outside dining table and chairs
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- One dog welcome to stay - please note that the outside area is not completely enclosed
- Allocated parking spaces for 3 cars, there are no height or width restrictions
- Air source heat pump
- Underfloor heating
- Charcoal BBQ with utensils
- Outside all weather seating
- Travel cot. The travel cot is a Babyway and measures 120cm x 60cm.
- 2 x stairgates
- Lockable external storage
- Outside shower
- Smart TVs
- Underfloor heating via an air source heat pump
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Mobile reception is limited within the area, please refer to your mobile provider. Sandyford includes WiFi.
Explore Crantock / Holywell Bay / Cubert and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage