Sea Dragon Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge
- Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Dogs 1
A stunning home moments from the beaches of Trevone
Set in a plum location on the North Cornish coast, Sea Dragon invites friends and family to check in and enjoy the sights and sounds of beautiful Trevone near Padstow. This wonderful home offers four stylish bedrooms, an attractive coastal inspired garden and open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces thoughtfully mapped out for holiday life together. They say time on the coast is time well spent so what better location than Trevone to immerse yourself in the salt and the sand, whatever the season. Skip from your holiday door to the shoreline in moments where guests can enjoy two beaches, the sandy surfing side or the rockpools and shell hunting haven of (locally known) Rocky beach. The iconic harbour of Padstow is a short five minute drive away or half an hour easy walk through fields, past the farm shop, whilst the stunning wide sandy stretches of beach at Harlyn, Constantine and Treyarnon Bay are equally accessible.
Cornish Gems are delighted to welcome Sea Dragon to our portfolio of luxury properties - explore the north Cornish coast from this luxury base beside-the-sea
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
There is something rather special about Trevone, follow the coast road and arrive in this tucked away location set just outside of Padstow. Sea Dragon is a detached home set over the ground and first floors and has recently been built to the highest standards. Arrive into the spacious hallway offering ample storage for all of your holiday kit and lead into the open plan space of the ground floor including relaxed dining and sitting room and smart contemporary kitchen with large island unit and oak window seat. Get cosy beside the log burner in the cooler months or slide back the bi-fold doors to the attractive garden in the summer, there is so much room for everyone to switch off. Whip up a lip-smacking holiday menu using the finest local ingredients from Padstow Farm Shop a short drive away and dine together around the large table. Sea Dragon offers four luxury bedrooms which includes a sunny double located on the ground floor with contemporary shower room adjacent. A central staircase leads to the first floor and collection of three beautifully dressed bedrooms and a family bathroom and ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom suite offers an oasis from the bustle of the house with an ensuite bathroom and adjacent dressing and sitting space with sea views. With the colours of Cornwall in mind, Sea Dragon has been stylishly decorated and furnished in fresh muted tones and evokes the stunning natural surroundings through local artwork and ornaments.
On Your Doorstep
Extend your holiday life out into the garden located to the rear of the house. Step out onto the decking where a large wooden table set under an attractive lit wooden loggia encourages alfresco dining. After a day on the coast, pour yourself the perfect Cornish tipple and wile away the end of the day on the swing seat. The garden is beautifully planted creating a serene space. Accessing the beach couldn't be easier, follow the coastal path or walk down the road to the beach. Make your sandcastles and hit the surf on the sandy side before shell hunting and rockpooling on the rocky side. If walking is on the agenda then follow the South West Coast Path West towards Harlyn Bay or North towards Padstow, past Trevose Lighthouse and Stepper Point. This corner of Cornwall has so much to offer from surfing, kayaking and bodyboarding at Trevone or Harlyn Bay, cycling along the level Camel Trail, sailing or water skiing on the Camel Estuary or simply enjoying those good old fashioned bucket and spade days on the beach. Get stocked up at nearby Constantine which has an excellent village store offering fresh produce, coffee and premium grocery items.
Whether Trevone has long been a favourite holiday destination or you are looking for a new Cornish destination to explore, feel right at home at Sea Dragon.
- Gently sloped access from the parking area to the side front door.
- Sea Dragon includes a Hearing Loop for guests with impaired hearing. The house has also been designed to accommodate wheelchairs on the ground floor.
- One internal flight of stairs with 13 steps. From the ground floor bedroom, there is level access to the walk in shower room. Level access to the rear garden terrace.
- Choose from four luxury bedrooms set over the first and ground floor
- Bedroom one: first floor. Super king, ample clothes storage, hairdryer, adjacent dressing and sitting space with sea view, ensuite
- Bedroom two: first floor. King bed, ample clothes storage, hairdryer, Juliette balcony
- Bedroom three: first floor. Twin beds, ample clothes storage, hairdryer, Juliette balcony
- Bedroom four: ground floor. Double bed, 32" TV and DVD player, ample clothes storage, hairdryer
- Bedroom one ensuite : first floor. Luxury bath, separate shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- First floor shower room: Walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Ground floor shower room/cloakroom: Walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Neff oven
- Hotpoint oven
- Neff hob with skillet
- Large fridge/freezer with water dispenser
- 4 slice toaster
- Filter coffee machine
- Milk frother
- Bluetooth Megaboom speaker and Sonos speaker
- Utilities include: combination washing machine/dryer, iron with ironing board
Living and Dining
- Wooden dining table and chairs
- 32" smart TV with integrated DVD
- Coffee table
- 1 x two seater sofa
- 2 x four seater sofas
- Swedish Jotul log burner
- Bluetooth speaker
- Luxury linens and towels
- Welcome pack on arrival - please refer to home truths
- Travel cot
- High chair
- One well behaved dog welcomed, the garden to the rear is enclosed with walling and hedge
- Private parking on the drive for 2-3 cars
- Outside shower
- Outside dining furniture
- Charcoal Morso BBQ (available May - September) which can be used on the slate provided
- Garden swing seat
- Hearing loop available for those with hearing impairments
- EV charger
- Sea Dragon has been designed to accommodate wheelchairs on the ground floor
- 30 minute country walk to Padstow
- Access the South West coast path (5 minutes)
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- There is little-no mobile phone coverage in this location. Please check with your carrier for further information. There is WiFi.
What to Expect
Explore Padstow / Trevone / Wadebridge and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.