A tranquil retreat settled within the beauty of Bonython Estate
Settled within the magnificent Bonython Estate, unwind in the idyllic sanctuary of Garden Cottage. This dreamy dwelling is surrounded by luscious grounds and inspirational gardens, yet is just moments from Mullion Cove, Poldhu Cove and the Lizard Peninsula’s beautifully rugged coastline. Refined and pared-back yet full of English country character, Garden Cottage is an uplifting hideaway. The single-storey home is wonderful in all seasons; summer sees the cottage come to life with birdsong and winter nudges guests to cosy up by the log burner after bracing coastal walks. Guests have complimentary access to the gardens of Bonython, which showcase a range of elegant gardens and lakes. The unspoilt Lizard Peninsula also has endless offerings, from the turquoise waters of Kynance Cove, to the picturesque fishing village of Cadgwith. **Short breaks are available at Garden Cottage on request.
Cornish Gems are delighted to welcome Garden Cottage to the portfolio - an idyllic haven settled in the beautiful Bonython Estate.
- Near the Beach
- Wood Burner
- Hot Tub
Arrive through the estate gates and follow the drive to Garden Cottage, an immaculate wooden-clad cottage, adorned with pretty panelled windows and french doors. Once inside, Garden Cottage radiates country appeal; tongue and groove panelling wraps around the walls and an organic colour palette sets the serene holiday scene. The opulent master bedroom just oozes comfort; sink into the super king sized bed to watch wildlife dance around the trees, and relax in the ensuites slipper bath. The twin bedroom is no less considered, with luxury linens and lush, leafy views. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area encourages that all important time together. With sofas you sink into, a plush sheepskin rug and crackling log burner, the living room is an inviting space in which to enjoy your favourite company. Throw open the french doors to the patio area and sprawling gardens beyond, which are yours to roam.
On Your Doorstep
Roll out a yoga mat, play some garden games, or simply see where your curiosity takes you; the sprawling grounds of Bonython offer a very Cornish combination of discovery and relaxation. It’s a soothing environment for those in need of some time out, and an enchanting green playground for children to uncover. In the cottage garden, the private hot tub tempts in all seasons.The Lizard Peninsula is the most south-westerly point of the British mainland and is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. For sea air and coastal heritage, Mullion cove is a ten minute drive away. The stunning harbour dates back to 1895, and is steeped in history. Guests can swim in the crystal clear waters of the cove, or perhaps you’ll enjoy an ice cream as you watch the boats bob. The villages of Cadgwith and Coverack are both well worth a visit, so don't forget your camera!
- Level access from the parking to the front door.
- Level access into the garden, the garden is level.
- There are no internal flights of stairs but there are 2 steps from the living room to the dining, kitchen and bedrooms area.
- Choose from 2 bedrooms located on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom: Super king bed, hanging space for clothing and dressing table within the private dressing room, views of the patio and garden, ensuite.
- Bedroom two: A twin bedded room, hanging space for clothing, dressing table and chair, garden views, ensuite.
- Master bedroom: Freestanding bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- Bedroom two: Walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC
- A lovely open plan kitchen
- Beko range cooker
- Built in fridge and freezer
- Tassimo coffee machine for pods
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- 2 two-seater sofas and a pouffe
- Coffee table
- Log burner
- LG TV
- A dining table with comfortable seating for all
- French doors that open out onto the patio
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Garden room with 2-seater wicker sofa, 2 wicker arm chairs, patio doors
- Bubbling hot tub - Please note that the water in the hot tub will be changed for each new guest arrival and therefore may take a few hours to come back up to temperature.
- 2 sun loungers
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Complimentary access to the gardens
- Pet free
- The property changeovers, maintenance and welcome gift are managed by the property owner.
- The luxury welcome gift includes: Bread, butter, milk, lemon drizzle cake, biscuits, marmalade, Tassimo pods, tea bags, cafetiere coffee more.
Explore Mullion / Cadgwith / Coverack and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.