Swap your city schedule for a Cornish timetable and escape to Sea Air. With it's plum location within central St Ives, this beautiful cottage has been flawlessly transformed to present a luxury hideaway with boutique ambience. Sea Air offers 2 bedrooms set over two floors with the master bedroom adding an indulgent twist as you soak up the sea and harbour views from your pillow. Just a hop, skip and a jump away, the cosmopolitan coastal town of St Ives is a wonderful place to discover. The cottage welcomes one well behaved dog and is idyllic for couples and small families.
We enjoyed a fabulous week in Sea Air. The cottage exceeded our expectations with such a fantastic location and everything we needed, great attention to detail. Thank you
Sea Air is a mid-terrace cottage set over 3 floors and has been recently renovated to the highest standard. Arrive to the open plan ground floor layout with charming living space, dining area and ship shape kitchen. With a keen eye on detail, the owners have cleverly maintained the charm of this once traditional fisherman's cottage yet combined a touch of modern order. The welcoming living space is a home-from-home with comfortable seating, choose a cosy afternoon in the cooler months or enjoy a quiet read before heading out amongst the hubbub of the town. The kitchen is small yet perfectly formed providing all you could need for simple suppers or celebratory dining and the table is well placed to dine and gather together. The wooden cottage stairs lead to the 1st floor with a beautiful twin bedded room with feature stained glass window setting the St Ives scene. The contemporary bathroom is perfect for a post beach pamper with luxury power shower and jets. The final flight of stairs leads to the 2nd floor and oh what a view! This king sized room opens up under the eaves of the cottage and has been thoughtfully styled in fresh whites and cool greys. Throw open the double oversized windows and enjoy the luxury of the location as you soak up the Sea Air and jackpot views leading over the rooftops and beyond to the blue seas and white sands of St Ives Bay.
On Your Doorstep
Consider the harbourside and sandy beaches your back garden as you step from holiday door to harbour in less than a minutes walk. Step out for the morning papers and fresh coffee as this very special coastal town comes to life or enjoy an evening stroll along the front before you retire. For keen surfers of all ages, the popular beach of Porthmeor is a short walk away or head to the award winning Porthminster Beach for some of the best swimming waters in Cornwall. If you are new to St Ives then a warm welcome awaits as you explore the collection of boutique shops, cool cafes and tempting choice of places to dine from fish and chips to Cornish pub grub all inspired by the local ingredients. Further afield, take a day trip heading West as the landscape changes to high cliffs and weather beaten coves or enjoy the maritime vibe of South Cornwall.
From week long stays to shorter breaks, enjoy the therapy of Sea Air and relax in this very special cottage-by-the-sea.
- One small step front door
- There is no outside space
- 2 internal flights of stairs
- 2 beautiful bedrooms set over the 1st and 2nd floors - each with a relaxing ambience
- Master Bedroom: Located on the 2nd floor, king bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, built in storage, relaxed armchair, wall mounted TV, Sonos system, sea and harbour views, Sonos wireless music system - connect via the Sonos app on your smart phone or tablet
- Bedroom Two: Located on the 1st floor, twin bedded room with wardrobe and drawer storage, further built in storage
- A contemporary bathroom located on the 1st floor with walk in wet room style shower with additional shower jets, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A wonderful ship shape kitchen with all you could need for holiday cooking!
- 4 electric hobs
- Electric oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Toaster and kettle
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, laundry basket
- A charming cottage living space
- Comfortable 2 seater sofa
- Relaxed armchair
- Built in corner seating
- Electric effect woodburner
- Coffee table
- Wall mounted Smart TV
- HDMI DVD player
- Sonos wireless music system - connect via the Sonos app on your smart phone or tablet
- A circular white wooden table with 4 wooden chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Cot and highchair
- Superfast broadband
- Whilst there is not parking directly at the property, a Cornwall Council Rover Ticket is provided for the nearest long stay public car park, a short walk away.
- Sea Air welcomes one well behaved dog, house rules apply and a small pet supplement
- Walk to the harbour front and town beach in less than a minute!
- A 2pm check in is available at this property at an additional cost. Speak to our friendly travel advisors to book.
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Due to the size of the window in the master bedroom, children should be supervised at all times.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage