'Sea' for miles from the luxury of Whipsy, a beautiful modern apartment overlooking the rolling surf, the iconic Porth Island, the skyline of Newquay and the blue bay. Located in a plum position between Porth, Newquay and Watergate Bay this smart luxury apartment has been expertly styled and furnished to the highest standards. Two luxury bedrooms, open plan social spaces and two balconies ensure the perfect layout for holiday life whether you are a party of four or just as a couple looking for time out on the coast. From Whipsy, guests can walk to Whipsiderry Beach in just a minute or down to the sandy shores of Porth or the wide expanse of sand at Watergate Bay.
Excellent, high quality accommodation in a wonderful location.
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
On arrival, an elevator ascends you to the first floor and into the single level apartment. The hub of the home is the open plan living, dining and kitchen space with bi-fold doors leading onto the sea view balcony. Holiday days are spent relaxing on the comfortable sofa-with-a-view, whipping up delicious menus and dining together - those wonderful days of nowhere to be and no deadlines to meet. The master bedroom is located on the seaward side of the apartment offering an indulgent haven of style and luxury with an ensuite contemporary wet room and perfectly positioned super king bed to capture the views leading up to Newquay harbour. The second bedroom is located to the rear and offers a super king zip/lock bed ensuring a versatile option for children or adults. The family bathroom is no less considered with a deep bath and stylish fixtures and fittings.
On Your Doorstep
Slide back the bi-fold doors from the master bedroom and the living area and step out onto the balconies to gaze up and down the north Cornwall coastline. Enjoy al fresco dining throughout the day and, in the summer months, watch the golden sun sink right into the bay. Choose to leave your car parked and take advantage of the central location walking to Whipsiderry Beach (via the 130 steps leading down) and Porth Beach in under 5 minutes or join the coastal path and walk to Watergate Bay in approx 15-20 mins. The town of Newquay has so much to offer, gone are the days of the kiss-me-quick town as artisan cafes, delis, bars put Newquay on the foodie map in Cornwall. Popular Padstow is a little way up the coast and the gateway to the Camel Estuary, a beautiful stretch of calmer waters sheltered by Stepper Point. When in Rome as they say ... no visit to this coastline is complete without grabbing a surfboard and diving into the waves. A number of surf schools are available and ready to show you the ropes in all seasons.
Cornish Gems is so pleased to present Whipsy, from cosy winter stays watching the waves to balmy summer stays, we highly recommend checking in for a while.
- Very gentle slope from parking space to apartment building door. Internal lift access to the first floor (or staircase if prefered)
- Level access from the inside onto the balconies.
- No internal steps.
- Choose from two luxury bedrooms
- Bedroom one: Super king bed, private sea facing balcony, smart TV, hairdryer, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two: Super king zip/lock bed (this can be set as a twin if required), smart TV, hairdryer
- Bedroom one: ensuite walk in shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: bath with shower over the bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Built in microwave
- Wine fridge
- Filtered water tap
- De Longhi coffee machine for pod coffee
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Large dining table and 4 chairs
- Relaxed corner sofa
- Coffee table
- 59 inch smart TV
- Balcony with bi-fold doors
- Sea views
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Internal lift access
- One allocated parking space with a height restriction of 7'9" (2.36m) upon entry off the road leading to the car park, nearby lay-by parking on a first come basis
- No dogs
- Baby friendly - what's included
- Travel cot
- Underfloor heating
- Bistro table and chairs for the balcony
- Located on the first floor
- Secure lockable surf store on the ground floor
- Communal shower within the parking area
- Walk to Watergate Bay, Porth and Whipsiderry beaches (please note there are 130 steps leading down to Whipsiderry beach)
- The property changeovers and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.