Elevated above the tidal waters of the River Gannel and Crantock beach - Waterside brings a unique sense of style and seaside luxury to your holiday on Cornwall's North coast. This majestic holiday home offers 2 large bedrooms, each with chic contemporary bathrooms, and a beautiful open plan living and dining space offering ample accommodation for all. Waterside offers a large decked sea-facing balcony, private parking and access to communal gardens on the riverbank. Explore the beauty of North Cornwall with around 8 beaches within a 5 mile radius, most of which are dog friendly all year round. Cornish Gems guests enjoy the unique interior style and luxury of Waterside's location in all seasons.
Beautifully situated with a fabulous view and top end furnishings which all made for a lovely break in this excellent and welcoming apartment. Just a short walk to beaches and restaurants that were great! We would not hesitate to book Waterside again.
- Dog Friendly
- Sea Views
- Near the Beach
Waterside is set within the exclusive Corisande Manor located on the banks of the River Gannel. This split level apartment has been recently transformed with luxury in mind to create the perfect holiday base. Arrive to a large hallway leading into the hub of the home, the open plan living area which is dressed with soft greys, blue and copper tones, much of the furniture is inspired by the owners travels . From the moment you arrive, soak up the natural light from the many windows each framing the sea and river views perfectly and enjoy the sense of space with the original high manor ceilings. The living space brings friends and family together with large corner sofa and attractive leather armchairs. The dining table can be dressed to impress for celebrations or kept simple for summer suppers and lazy breakfasts. The smart modern kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped inviting foodie aficionados to get creative, the characterful Fern Pit Cafe nearby sells freshly shored Lobsters for a true taste of Cornwall. The spacious cloakroom completes the ground floor layout. A central staircase leads to the first floor with 2 beautiful ensuite bedrooms. The master bedroom is a cool palette of coastal blues and warm yellow and is worthy of any boutique hotel with indulgent super king bed (zip/lock) and jackpot river views from every window. The second bedroom also offers a super king zip/lock bed. Both bedrooms are ensuite with contemporary fittings and luxury ambience.
On Your Doorstep
Throw open the double doors from the living space and enjoy the large decked wrap around balcony. From this private elevated position, take in the 180 degree seascapes from the winding River Gannel to the mouth of the estuary and the beautiful Crantock Beach. With the golden sands of North Cornwall, the River shines a brilliant blue at full tide setting the perfect Waterside scene. A large all weather dining table and chairs offers al fresco dining options, especially when the sun sets. Beyond Waterside, guests are welcome to enjoy the communal gardens that lead down the river bank. At low tide you can walk to Crantock Beach via the low tide bridge or take the small water taxi at hightide. If surfing is on the agenda then you are well placed at Waterside, the world renowed beach of Fistral is just a walk away offering some of the best waves in the country. For an evening stroll then head up to Pentire Headland for a panoramic view of the coastline and welcome pre-dinner drink at The Lewinnick Lodge. North Cornwall is firmly on the foodie map with the wonderful restaurants Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth all within easy access or keep it simple with fish and chips on the quay in nearby Padstow.
If you are new to this corner of north Cornwall or it has long been a family favourite then enjoy exploring from the comfort of Waterside, a truly wonderful holiday home-from-home.
- Gentle slope from parking space to the door
- Level access to the front terrace
- One internal flight of stairs
- Choose from 2 beautiful bedrooms each with a unique style
- Master bedroom: A super king (zip/lock - can be set as twin if required) bedded room with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps, hairdryer, Smart TV, seaviews, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom one: A super king (zip/lock - can be set as twin if required) bedded room with wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, Smart TV, views across the Gannel, ensuite bathroom.
- Master bedroom: A contemporary bathroom with deep bath, over the bath adjustable shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom one: A contemporary shower room with rain shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with wash hand basin, WC and hanging storage
- A stylish modern fully fitted kitchen with ample space for holiday cooking
- Siemens single electric oven
- 4 induction hobs
- Toaster and kettle
- Large fridge and freezer
- Nespresso Machine for coffee pods
- Wine chiller
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living and dining space with beautiful river views
- Large corner sofa
- 2 relaxing armchairs
- Coffee table
- Bluetooth audio system
- Large TV
- DVD player and XBOX ONE S
- Large white dining table with 6 stylish dining chairs
- Outside all weather dining table with 4 chairs and further 4 stools
- 2 kettner sunloungers with cushions
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Private allocated parking for one car.
- Walk to the beach
- Access to communal lawns and to the riverbank
- Waterside welcomes one well behaved dog, house rules and a small pet supplement applies.
- There is access to the River Gannel via a gate at the bottom of the gardens and a shower in a Boat! perfect to shower off the sand and sea!
- The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed by the property owner.
- Welcome gift includes: Cornish Fairings biscuits, Roskilly’s organic chocolate orange fudge, Josh’s chocolate, Cornish tea, Country Cordials apple & elderflower, Country Cordials cranberry & apple and a ‘Scenes of Cornwall’ jute bag.
Explore Pentire / Porth / Newquay and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.