Offering a jackpot position in west Cornwall, Clearwater House has been expertly and thoughtfully created with luxury in mind. Set within Rew An Bortha, North Quay Hayle, guests can enjoy Cornwall's exclusive new waterside destination with superb access to the beaches and the natural playground of west Cornwall and is already a popular choice for holidaymakers. The house offers a split-level mews style layout with a choice of three luxury bedrooms including two master suites, three bathrooms, a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area and two balconies overlooking the RSPB Hayle nature reserve, the harbour and estuary where birds flock at low tide and boats chug by at high tide. A short walk to the estuary mouth and three miles of golden sand beach stretches out, as perfect for those halcyon beach days as wrapped up for a winter walk.
Wow - I would not hesitate to recommend this accomodation. Touches of luxury which displays as advertised by Cornish Gems who as a company excel in customer care. This is the perfect location for reaching all destinations within Cornwall. Our holiday has been first class and we would return in a heart beat.
Clearwater House is a mid-terraced mews style townhouse set over three storeys. Once inside, the sense of light and space, style and design ensures guests ease straight into the best holiday life. The ground floor offers the first of the master suites, a super king bedded room with contemporary ensuite shower room, private waterside balcony and beautiful style dressed in fresh whites, soft blues and cool greys. The attractive twin room and family bathroom complete the ground floor layout. Ascend to the first floor where the spacious living, dining and kitchen space are the star of the show with full height glass doors perfectly framing the ever-changing estuary views. The kitchen is modern in style and offers a creative space for the budding chef in the party to whip up delicious holiday meals using Cornwall's finest ingredients. Dress the dining table to impress or simply enjoy your morning breakfast with only the sea birds and early fisherman to disturb. The relaxed living room is styled in greys, greens and bursts of yellow, thoughtfully chosen artwork evokes the coastal surroundings and comfortable seating invites valuable time out for the pace of busy lives. The final staircase leads up to the second floor where the ensuite king bedded master suite offers a lofty view down over the living space and estuary.
On Your Doorstep
Whether you're watching the fishermen prepare for a day at sea, local paddle boarders gliding by or admiring the plethora of sea birds at low tide, there is always so much to take in and see from your holiday haven. From the ground floor master suite, breakfast in bed has never been so appealing as you slide open the full height door and enjoy estuary life from your pillow or slide back the full width glass doors of the living space and soak up the inside outside atmosphere. The town of Hayle is a short walk away where visitors and locals enjoy the community of local bakeries, artisan cafes, ice cream parlours as well as the attractive landscaped parks and waterways. To the front of Rew An Bortha, a waterside walkway leads under the balconies out to the estuary mouth where Lula, a local cafe promises a fresh coffee and cake stop. Beyond the estuary, stretch out along three miles of golden sand leading towards the iconic Godrevy lighthouse. From watersports to coast path walking, there is so much to do locally for all ages. The jewel in the Cornish crown has to be St Ives which can be accessed by a short drive around the bay and where traditional heritage meets cosmopolitan living by the sea. Galleries, curio shops, fine dining or chips on the quay, however you like to holiday, St Ives is well worth exploring.
Clearwater House comes highly recommended to the discerning traveller looking for first-class luxury within the breathtaking scenery of west Cornwall.
- There are 3 steps down to the front door from the parking area.
- Level access from the inside onto the balconies.
- Two internal flight of stairs with handrails.
- Choose from 3 sumptuous bedrooms located on the ground and second floors
- Master bedroom: Ground floor. Super king, bed, ensuite, estuary views, 40 inch Smart TV, private balcony
- Bedroom two: Ground floor. Twin beds
- Bedroom three: second floor: King bed, ensuite, estuary views
- Master bedroom: Ground floor: Rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Bedroom three: Second floor: Rain shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- Family bathroom: Ground floor: Bath, over the bath shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC
- A modern fully fitted kitchen located on the first floor
- Electric oven
- Electric hob
- Built in microwave
- Large fridge/freezer
- Quooker hot tap
- Utilities include: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board
- An open plan living, dining and kitchen space located on the first floor
- 55 inch Smart Apple TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime
- Bluetooth soundbar, guests can link to play own music
- Large corner sofa
- Two armchairs
- Tri-fold full height glass doors to the balcony
- Large wooden dining table and chairs
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Superfast Broadband
- Travel cot
- A stairgate is not provided
- Outside seating for two guests on both balconies
- One well behaved dog is welcomed
- Allocated parking for one car, additional parking available on a first come basis at the Harbour Masters office.
- Under floor heating
- Private external store for surfboard and holiday kit, please note that this is not a secure store
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Clearwater House is located within west Cornwall's newest waterside development at North Quay - Hayle. The house sits within Rew An Borthva, the first phase of completed luxury homes that are being built at North Quay over the next few years. Whilst Rew An Borthva is completed, building work is still progressing further along the estuary bank. The waterside views are not affected.
Explore Gwithian / Hayle and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Our selection of Cornwall's most remarkable holiday homes, exclusive to us
- Force for Good Independent & local, we do our best by our people, community & environment
- Award-Winning Service A holiday experience like no other curated by our passionate & expert team
- Peace of Mind We put our heart & soul into every detail so making memories takes centre stage