A charming base to explore the delights of St.Ives
Cormorant Cottage enjoys an incredible central position on Court Cocking which links St Ives Harbour (Wharf Rd) to Fore Street (near The Seafood Cafe) and offers comfortable accommodation for up to 4 guests. With an array of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and galleries literally on your doorstep and the golden sandy beaches a mere stone's throw away, Cormorant Cottage is the perfect choice for couples or small families seeking a premium quality harbour side cottage. Two small dogs are welcomed.
A very comfortable cottage for small families in a great central location. It is equipped with everything you need. Great service from Cornish Gems, we will book again. Thanks for a great stay.
- Dog Friendly
- Near the Beach
This charming bijou Cornish cottage has been renovated and refurbished to a high standard throughout. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, one of which is on the first floor (a shower room perfect for de-sanding and de-salting after the beach) meaning that there will never be any queuing for the bathroom! The clever integration of subtle, modern furniture is elegantly complemented with carefully selected soft furnishings creating your very own 'beside the seaside' retreat. The modern, fully integrated kitchen is well equipped for your stay - perfect for the budding chefs amongst you. The open-plan combined kitchen and dining room offers a large dining table. There is a small bistro set for two outside the front door, ideal for a morning cup of coffee whilst planning the day's events. Whilst the traditional cottage layout offers smaller accommodation for six, the enviable location means holiday life dips in and out of the hubbub of St Ives.
On Your Doorstep
Steps lead down from the front door of the cottage onto Court Cocking. Heading left, just a few seconds along the cobbled street you arrive at the picture postcard harbour front. Heading right will lead you onto the cobbles of Fore Street with a further selection of restaurants, cafes and shops. Whichever way you turn, there are tasty delights to be discovered, sand to be felt between the toes and attractive treats to take home for your loved ones. While the property offers no parking, the local car parks are conveniently located just minutes away. You can park up on the harbour front to unload your car on arrival - Cornish Gems recommend that someone who can move the car if required stays with the car during this process. Explore all this award winning coastal harbour town has to offer - stop by the Quay for an ice cream or cream tea, take a tour around the Harbour on one of the self-drive motorboats or explore one of the many galleries. The Barbara Hepworth Museum or the highly acclaimed Tate Gallery are located within 5 minutes minutes walk from the cottage.
- Approx 11 steps up to front door to the first floor, gentle slope from unloading area
- Internal cottage style stairs
- Whilst Cormorant Cottage offers 3 bedrooms, the cottage welcomes up to 4 guests to stay.
- Master bedroom: double bed, clothes storage, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: double bed, clothes storage
- Bedroom 3: bunk beds, clothes storage
- Main family bathroom offers shower, wash hand basin, toilet, mirror and heated towel rail
- Master bedroom en-suite offers shower, wash hand basin, toilet and mirror
- The downstairs shower room offers large shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, toilet, mirror and heated towel rail
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Oven and halogen hob
- Fridge with a freezer compartment
- Kettle and toaster
- Nespresso coffee machine for coffee pods
- Corner sofa
- Utilities include: washer/dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board
- A cosy living room more suited to a family of adults and children
- Comfortable corner sofa
- Large oversized armchair for two
- Wall mounted, flatscreen TV
- Wooden coffee table
- Selection of books
- Large wooden dining table and chairs
- Bistro table set outside for two guests
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Located seconds from the harbour front
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Two smaller dogs are welcome at Cormorant Cottage. Small pet supplement and house rules will apply
- This is a Cornish Gems serviced property. The property changeovers, welcome gift and maintenance are managed in-house by the Cornish Gems team.
- Cornish Gems and the property owner provide a choice of Welcome Gift for our guests. For more details on the options available please click here.
- Please note the rear of the cottage is attached and noise can sometimes be heard through the walls or from passing footfall.
Explore St Ives Town & Beaches and the surrounding area...
Experience 200+ Luxury Holiday Cottages
- Exclusive Portfolio Hand-selected Gems ready for you to fall in love with.
- Quality Assured Exacting standards and quality at the highest level.
- First Class Service Excellent customer service and local travel experts.
- Peace of Mind Exceeding safety standards so you can rest and relax easy.