Yoga and Wellbeing Retreat, Rosilian Hall nr Falmouth 8th/9th/10th September 2023.
We are excited to team up with experienced yoga and wellbeing practitioner Alicia Ray - to offer a brand-new luxury yoga and wellbeing retreat on the Cornish coast for September 2023.
This exclusive 3-day retreat, from Friday 8th - Sunday 10th September 2023, is hosted at Rosilian Hall, a luxury waterfront residence on the banks of the river Fal in the highly sought-after village of Flushing in Cornwall. This is a truly one-of-a-kind, secluded coastal retreat, complete with breath-taking sea views, hot tub and its own private beach.
Timed when the sea is at its warmest, and the late summer sun has a golden glow, before the seasons slowly start to shift – Cornish Gems’ new yoga and wellbeing retreat offers 12-18 guests an immersive experience designed to help relax and restore, in ultimate comfort and luxury.
Using an engaging mix of restorative wellbeing practises, the programme is designed to help rejuvenate, re-energise, and to help focus on what really matters. Guests will receive guided tuition to enjoy a programme of indoor and outdoor yoga, sea swimming, mindfulness, meditation, sound baths and breathworks sessions.
This exclusive, luxury yoga and wellbeing retreat includes:
- Three days of hosted yoga and wellbeing practices (x6 yoga sessions, including silent disco yoga, guided meditation, sound baths, breathworks sessions and sea swimming)
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Rosillian Hall, with early check in at 2pm and late check out at 12 noon
- Refreshments, breakfast, afternoon tea/cake and evening meals are included within the price*
- Free time to explore this stunning part of Cornwall’s south coast near Falmouth, the world’s third largest natural harbour
- Optional extras including; a 4 hour immersive tall ship sailing experience (£85) and picnic hampers
*Food is largely vegetarian and plant based. The private chef will endeavour to cater for any specific dietary requirements specified at the time of booking
To enquire and book:
Call 01872 241 241 (press option 1)