Luxury Yoga and Wellbeing Weekend in Cornwall
Friday 25th - Monday 28th January 2019
After the indulgence and seasonal spirit of Christmas and New Year, start 2019 off with some you-time in Cornwall. We've teamed up with experienced yoga teacher and clinical health psychologist, Alicia Ray, to offer a new wellness break for 2019. Enjoy a three night luxury yoga and wellbeing break in a secluded coastal location in Cornwall at Sandy Acres, a collection of luxury Scandinavian lodges, complete with a private bubbling hot tub from just £390 per person NOW from £340 (see below for prices).
The break includes six yoga and meditation sessions, deliciously healthy meals and two mindfulness and wellbeing workshops. Please scroll down to see more information and images for the stunning accommodation set in the white sand dunes of Hayle, near St Ives.
- 3 nights accommodation in a luxury lodge with hot tub
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts, evening meals & refreshments
- 2 morning vinyasa flow yoga classes
- 3 restorative evening yin yoga sessions
- 1 beach yoga class (weather permitting)
- 3 guided meditation sessions incl. yoga nidra
- 2 wellbeing workshops led by Clinical Health Psychologist
- Guided walks along the beautiful coast and beaches
- Welcome pack
- Fresh Fruit
- Bath robes
- Massage or beauty treatments
- Surf lesson
- Private tuition yoga/meditation classes
Arrival from 4pm on Friday - yin yoga and mediationa followed by evening meal
Saturday and Sunday - example itinerary:
- 8am Chai tea & guided pranayama practice
- 8.30am Energising morning yoga practice
- 9.30am Breakfast (see example menu below)
- 12pm Guided beach walk / optional surf lesson
- 1pm try some of Alicia's and Cornish Gems' favourite local places serving delicious lunch or you are free to prepare your own at your lodge
- 4pm Wellbeing workshop / time to relax and unwind
- 6pm Evening restorative yin yoga
- 7.30pm Dinner (see example menu below)
- 9pm Guided yoga nidra meditation
Depart 10am Monday. Please note: there is no yoga / breakfast provided on Monday.
- Smoked salmon eggs royal
- Orange and raspberry granola, natural yoghurt & honey
- Baked banana porridge
- Sri Lankan monkfish curry with cilantro & lemongrass rice and pol rotti flat bread
- Butternut squash fondant tagine with feta and pomegranate couscous, mint yoghurt and coriander flat bread
- Woodsmoked portobello mushrooms and halloumi with saute new potatoes, fresh vegetables and rosemary foccacia
What’s not included
- Travel (assistance with arranging travel, transfers etc can be provided). There are flights and trains that work well with the timings of this break.
- Yoga mats (available on request)
There are seven, three bedroom lodges available for each break. Lodges can be booked privately for groups of up to six or a private en-suite room in a shared lodge is also available for solo travellers and couples.
Option 1: Book a lodge for you and your friends. The below prices are based on all guests taking part in the wellness break:
- £390 Now £340 per person based on 6 sharing 3 en-suite bedrooms (1 superking, 2 x superking or twin)
- £420 Now £370 per person based on 5 sharing 3 en-suite bedrooms (1 superking, 2 x superking or twin)
- £475 Now £425 per person based on 4 sharing 3 en-suite bedrooms (1 superking, 2 x superking or twin)
- £550 Now £500 per person based on 3 sharing 3 en-suite bedrooms (3 superking bedrooms)
- £750 Now £700 per person based on 2 sharing 3 bedroom lodge (2 superking bedrooms)
Option 2: Book a private en-suite bedroom in a shared lodge for just you or for you and a friend/partner:
- Private en-suite bedroom for one person: £550 per person Now £500 per person
- Private en-suite bedroom for two people (superking or twin): £425 per person (£850) Now £375 per person (£750)
Option 3: Book a private lodge for you and your family:
- Private lodges are available for £1400 NOW £1300 based on one person taking part in the wellness break. Up to five additional guests welcome but meals, yoga and workshops are not included.
How to book
To book or for more information please call 01872 241241, option 1 or email email@example.com. For more information on Alicia Ray and the wellness break please visit www.aliciaray.uk. Please note: this break can only be booked directly with Cornish Gems by telephone, website bookings are not available.
Terms and Conditions
Cornish Gems' booking conditions apply. Subject to availability. Maximum 21 spaces. A minimum of six guests is required to host the break, in the event that the break cannot go ahead due to the minimum number not being met guests will be notified up to ten days before and a full refund will be given.